Am I doing this right?

Mar 9, 2015
Redding, CA
Hello,
I successfully cleared my swampy pool thanks to TFP method and some wise folks on this forum. So thankful!

Now I am maintaining it using only bleach but I seem to be burning through the bleach a lot quicker than I anticipated. My cya is 40. So I have been bumping up my chlorine to 8 every night, my FC is usually between 4 and 4.5 before I add any bleach at night. So according to pool math I should add 181 oz or 1.9 jugs of bleach. Each bottle is $2.93 at Walmart so everyday I use $5.52 in bleach. Is that seems right? It's not even super hot here and I am kinda concern at how much this pool is going to cost me monthly to run.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'll try that. I'll test it right now.
FC: 12
CC: .5
Thanks

I actually just realized my jugs are 121 oz not 96 oz so that changes things a little....my pool calculator on my phone defaulted to 96oz and I didn't notice. So that's why I am at 12 instead of my target of 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.