Easytouch & IC20 vs Autopilot Nano & Suntouch?

I just got it today and the EasyTouch panel is huge!!! It's quite intimidating... I was going to install it on my own but now I am going to see how much it costs for sparky to install it, if it's to much I am going to either downgrade out scrap it...

Thanks Brannon

It's actually very simple to install as long as you turn off the power!!! An electrician shouldn't be that expensive. You could dig the ditch call dig safe first! Run the conduit and even pull he wire. You pay the electrician to do the hook up only.
First step is calling local building inspector or better yet go talk to them in person. It's amazing how much you can learn by saying hello.

Re: Easytouch & IC20 vs Autopilot Nano & Suntouch?

So after realizing how much this Easytouch is going to cost with install and extra parts. I'm really debating on staying with my intex swcg that worked pretty well last year and just getting a suntouch controller that I believe will automate everything I have (pump, gas heater, solar and then some for $350. Then putting the price difference ($850) into nicer solar panels.

Does this sound like a terrible plan?
And can you guys please help me install it? :D

Thanks a ton, Brannon

What gauge and how many wires should I run for my suntouch?

I would like it to control the pump, solar actuator, propane heater, and would like to run an outlet from it so I can plug in my Intex swcg and possible plug in some lights.

The wire run is approximately 125' from my main breaker.

Thanks, Brannon

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.