2010 Hotspring Vanguard.....mystery

Apr 24, 2015
SC
Greetings all,

So I am doing some maintenance on my tub. I do a drain, clean filters, clean tub and change out a dual moto massage unit that went bad. The moto massage unit was very easy to replace, followed directions no problem.
I fill tub and turn it back on, no problem there. It heats back up fine, and I take a soak in it that evening. All is well.
The next day I go to get in and water has dropped about 6 inches, I think ok maybe an "air lock" that caused water to drop. I fill it up and soak later that evening. Two days go by and I go for a soak and open cover and all but 10 inches of water have leaked out. The funny thing is there in no water on ground any where coming from under tub, no wet spot, nothing. I fill back up and open access cover while running, no leaks, no wet foam, nadda.

Anyone have any ideas?

Robert
Leesville, SC

Welcome to TFP! The mystery of the day! Is it on a concrete slab? Last time I drained my tub I didn't put the drain cap back on the drain hose tight enough. But, there was some water on the deck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.