Chemical reading after 5 days on Stenner pump ( readings from pool store )

Mar 4, 2015
Sugar Land , TX
Sorry so long but I was not expecting this low of FC and this high of PH and CYA changing this much.

FC 2 Pool math says to ADD 25 OZ OF 8.25%. I have STENNER DOSING 27 OZ. per night. Do I need to add more to reach a higher target of 3 to 4 ? or am I just going from a high reading to a low reading throughout the day?
TAC 2
CALC 150 1 month old pool. have added calcium once but not full amount recommended. Probably need to add a little more plus rain probably has not helped.
CYA 30 was at 40 but it has been raining daily for weeks in Houston and pool is sending water out overflow. Probably dilution going on.
TA 100 Curious since I have been getting 8-90 range when I do it
PH 8 Curious about this reading because it has been staying around 7.8 but I do add about 5 oz. acid per pool math about every other or every third day.

Had to send wife to pool store for readings since I have been at work all day all week. Will confirm when I get a chance.

That CYA is a little low for TX and thus you are likely losing a little more FC to the sun than expected. You need to increase the output such that you neve drop below the minimum for your CYA level.

It could very well be normal to have to add 2-4ppm of FC every day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.