Great price online for Jack's Magic The Pink Stuff!

JoanC

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 26, 2012
Rome, GA
Hi Guys!

I'm dealing with a little staining again this year and needed some more Jack's Magic The Pink Stuff to sequester after using some ascorbic acid, plus some for maintenance dosing.
Locally The Pink Stuff sells for around $24 a quart. I've felt lucky to order it for $19, $10 handling and free shipping in past years. It adds up when I need 3 quarts initially then about 16oz a week as a maintenance dose to keep my stains away. I slack on the maintenance dose however.

Good news is I found a new site : 4guyspoolsupply.com

They don't seem to have a lot of chemicals but they do have a lot of parts it appears!

I'm happy to find my sequestrant at a much better price ($15.05 a quart) even with paying shipping. I'll check them out if I need any replacement parts for sure.

I still think Mbars link for the ascorbic acid is the best deal around and it works great!

Happy Spring!!
Joan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :D

I use the Purple Stuff and my usual supplier has steadily increased in price the past few years (about $24-$25 a qt now).

Saturn94

Out of curiosity, I checked the price of The Purple Stuff and it's $17.14 a quart on their site.

I hope it turns out to be beneficial for you with shipping and tax since your in VA.

Joan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.