What did you do to your pool today?

My husband installed a prototype of the fountain I asked him to make (water was bathtub warm at the end of July) and then we dropped the robot in to clean. Tomorrow the fountain will be brought down to waterline and additional holes drilled but I thought was pretty impressive for a first attempt.
20170815_200253.jpg

Bleached half of my pavers. It took 4 gals of bleach[emoji17]getting ready to drop 3 slabs of baby backs on the grill and crack a cold one[emoji482]and of course float in the pool [emoji474]

Added a jug of bleach for the people coming over. Added 30ish oz of MA so the bosslady can turn on the waterfall. Cut up a couple limes for putting in beer. Jumped in!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My flamingo is already pumped up ready to go on a dime[emoji2]
4719fb72dec7ebf7ad648946bf99921b.jpg

I believe one needs a special type of bird-shot for flamongo hunting. Might need a permit too... heck with your local fish & game dept ....

Got home from working 8 hours in a 40-50 C environment.
Pool Skimmer Girl aka the wife, had rolled up the solar cover, put the ladder in, skimmed the pool and vacced it, then had about 6 swims already.
So after a short after work visit, I grabbed a cold one and headed out for a look see/swim, she immediately asked me, "are you going to test?" nope not yet I told her.
Well my new TFP student had also taken time to run a set of tests;
FC-7.4
CC-?
PM-7.2
Entered all results into our log book along with pool temp/time of day/date.
I told her we test at the end of the day, so we jumped in and had about 3-4 swims, laughing and enjoying out TFP water.
Then after we were done we closed up the pool then proceeded to run a set of tests.
She made notes and numbered all the bottles to keep track.
Think I got a keeper :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support