Polaris tail sweep

Sep 17, 2013
DFW metroplex
Finally got tired of being "attacked" by the pool cleaner and cleaning saltwater off the windows. I checked at the pool store then when I recovered from sticker shock, I ordered the tail sweep from Amazon for less than half the pool store price. First day review - no water spraying out of the pool and no surprise showers! So far I'm loving it!

I checked at the pool store then when I recovered from sticker shock, I ordered the tail sweep from Amazon for less than half the pool store price.
It is amazing how much you can save.

I've told this story before (but I'm getting old and repeating myself)...

I needed a 500w pool light bulb

Amazon had it for about $19, but being the immediate gratification kind of person I drove down to the pool store. A shelf full of them all priced $39.99. i talked to the manager and questioned the price admitting that I didn't think they should match an on line price but should be reasonable. With a straight face she said $39.99, take it or leave it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.