Backfilling around new pool

I feel so sorry for all you are going through. Certainly this job sounds shoddy from the get go.

That "dent" they left in the pool is another cause for concern. It will only get worse and its a point where the wall could fail. I suggest you ask them to put up a new wall. They can work with their vendor, I have seen vendors supply free walls in those instances. Suggest honey over vinegar, tell them how you will love them forever if they can correct these errors.

I have no doubt there may have been some poor workmanship here, but you can't determine levelness from a photo taken from just any position.

I just took a photo of the top of a door and a door frame and they aren't aligned in my photo. I can assure you they're in perfect alignment when viewed from the proper angle.
Agree with this point -- it's a good analogy with the earlier photo of the pool w.r.to the fence. The pool may indeed not be level, but you can't determine that from the photo.

Karen, what a frustrating and stressful situation!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.