Opinions on a pool bid please...

May 7, 2013
New Iberia, LA
7GnXnP5.jpg

Why no, I did not hire these people.

Okay, well they were supposed to start digging today but we got delayed by rain, so to entertain everyone I thought I'd post this fantastic example of a pool bid. Like seriously, who in their right mind would think you would hand over $50K+ on the strength of this. Although apparently enough idiots live in my town that this guy has been in business many years and has a storefront. Sheesh.

Thats not even the best one, because there is potential, I mean they could have eventually bothered with a detailed full quote right? Right. Right? No - this is the best one. Came by snail mail. In the envelope was also a one page contract, pre signed by the builder.

7dlQxEi.jpg

Along with this

RKfBsne.jpg

The state of the pool building business in Louisiana is not good..

Well that PostIt note just screams professionalism, don't it??

And hey, that first guy probably did his original draft on a bar napkin so going out of his way to copy it over on a sheet of scrap printer paper really shows some serious dedication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.