Dolphin M4 problems

Jul 4, 2014
Cyprus
I'm having trouble with my dolphin m4 which is practically brand new. I've had it for a month or so and have just moved house. In the old pool it worked perfectly but something has happened in the move. It now runs for a while and then stops. When taking it out of the pool the brushes will turn fine one way but not the other.

I took it back to the old place and it now does the same there. On top of this but I do t think related it keeps falling off the wall when it gets to the waterline. The supplier say that maatronics say there is nothing wrong with it and are being quite unhelpful.

There is a video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4NlqkSY-Y&feature=youtu.be the supplier commented that the pool was a bit murky. This has now been sorted and the issue is still there.

If I take apart the drive belt it seems to run for a bit longer but eventually stops and if I restart will only run For a few minutes. Is there a guide on how to adjust the belt anywhere, it always seems quite difficult and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Welcome Mgardner,

Boy I'm sorry I don't know, but I really would contact Maytronics myself if it were me. I'm jumping to conclusions, but the supplier sounds like they could be just blowing you off. Really sorry to hear you are having issues. I have been so, so, happy with my M5. Maybe just a simple issue they already know about.

Based on what you are saying about how it acts, I think something is really out of whack. Mine sticks to the wall, on the way down in certain modes, but it never just stops after a few minutes run time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.