In-Floor Cleaning now blowing air

Jul 21, 2012
I got lazy and decided to let my daughter's friend's mother's company start maintaining my pool. They came out the other day to clean the cartridges filters, and ever since then, nothing seems to be working right anymore. Mostly notably, the in-floor popup cleaners are now blowing air like they are hot tub jet returns.

I'm woefully ignorant when it comes time for pool setups. I have a rather elaborate system back there, requiring four different pumps. That's not counting the heater, in-floor gearbox, mist system motor, etc... That's one of the main reason why I decided to hire a "professional" to come and maintain it. I wouldn't know the first place to look to try and figure out what is going on with it. That said, I did check the pre-pump basket on the in-floor system (note that it has its own pump - not connected to the filter pump) to see if it was full of air, and it doesn't appear to be. I figured it may have just been some extra air in the line that need to work itself out, but after 4 days of running 5 hours a night, it's still doing it.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this issue and what I should look at or try to do to fix it?

---------Semi-related Issue-----------
Hopefully this won't confuse things, but another thing to note (and I might have to make a new topic for this on the proper subforum) is my hot tub is now losing water each night after all the program changes these people put in. I'll wake up in the morning and my water level in my hot tub is below the tile line. That wasn't happening before. Could it be related, or is there something else I should be concerned about?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.