New Pool Going In....Finally!!!!!! WV

Re: New Pool Going In....Finally!!!!!!

Good Luck and keep posting pics! :cool:

Took some pics last night. Hope to get them up today. Pool took from noon Thursday to around 9pm Friday night to fill just below skimmer basket. Time to cut the hole for the skimmer and return and hook everything up. Its been sitting since Friday night with no circulation. Hope everything stays clear till I can get the pump hooked up. I let my 5yr old get in and swim around and circulate everything saturday night. Off to Ollies to get some 12% today. TF100 is at the post office waiting on me to pick it up after work.

I'm well on my way hopefully!

Finally got some pics uploaded.

Pump hooked up and running. Still have about 2" left to fill. First set of test numbers coming shortly...
Here are a few pics for now.

IMG_2980_zps6b789614.jpg

IMG_2981_zps33bee636.jpg

Water is Crystal Clear right now....Hopefully it stays that way!!!

IMG_2982_zps07d91b54.jpg

The only way it will stay that way is if you test the pool and feed it daily. :goodjob:

Oh that hill... I remember pics like that of the hill I played to get our pool! Are you doing a deck?

We are planning a deck. It SUCKS without one!!!!!

Planning a massive deck actually. All the way around. Have to finish designing it and then bribe some help...lol

And i'm not sure what kind of shed it is. I know its amish built. If you can, be sure to get the 8' walls...They normally charge $100 extra for 8' walls but if you ask they will give it to you free. That shed was a heck of lot easier than building on myself and only cost about $400-$500 more than if i would have done it myself. My time was worth that much to me. We love it. It holds ALOT of junk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.