Mysterious water on empty pool walls ! :o

Jun 13, 2014
windsor/ontario
Greetings all,

Just recently emptied my pool out and am now in the process of repainting it with epoxy pool paint. I am beginning to notice spots on the pool that seem to have water bubbles.
I'm aware of blistering and air bubbles being a cause of an ill prepared pool prior to painting, but for some reason as I said these bubbles contain water inside of them. Also this has been noticed after I painted the pool with 1 coat of epoxy.

I'm not sure where this water is coming from, there seems to be no cracks or holes in those spots. Also some or most of the wet areas have a dark brown/orangeish colour to them in the outline of drops of water dripping down the pool wall ( if that makes sense).

Is anyone familiar with this kind of problem? If so are there any preferred solutions you may have?

Thank you

Sounds like ground water and you should never paint a pool as it only last a year or so before it needs done again. :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.