I am in need of expert or near exspert adivce with a sand filter system

Jun 9, 2014
Louisville/ KY
I need to have a conversation wuith sme one who has a lot of knowledge anout Pools (obviously) and sand filters. This is only our 2nd year haing this kind of filter and my first yer havig to take care of pool (and filter). I want to do al this right and know why I am adding or doing whaever it is tha I am doing, will help me understand better. I have questions like why my pool is cloudy after I shocked it, its a deep blue but has a cloudy milky color to it. I want to kearn nore about the chemicals and why add what and when. So if some one on here wants to be a teacher to a dummy please let me know. If at all possible I would rather communicate through email or text..mmif you kike you can email me at [email protected]. I just think it will b e easier for me to do. My phone (all I have to use) is skiw, veery slow at opening web pages. Just in need of a lot of info and a lot of help. Thanks to anyone that responds in advance

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.