So so Excited, Cleaner is shipped

Awesome!

While you're waiting, can you please update your signature with your pool specs? It helps when we can glance at the signature and not have to ask a million times what kind of pool you have? :mrgreen: Thanks!!!

Bought same model from Dohenys on sale for $850. Next night I saw the Advantage plus pro model which normally sells for $1295 listed at $679. I called and told them it was a mistake but they still let me order it. Had to pay to ship the original order back but I still came out way way ahead. Had to install a new outlet so haven't put it to the test yet!

ohhh you're a tricky one!
If it was me, I would have an extension cord plugged in a GFCI from somewhere and the cleaner into that. Even if I had to stretch it through a window!

You definitely gonna love that thing!
Bought same model from Dohenys on sale for $850. Next night I saw the Advantage plus pro model which normally sells for $1295 listed at $679. I called and told them it was a mistake but they still let me order it. Had to pay to ship the original order back but I still came out way way ahead. Had to install a new outlet so haven't put it to the test yet!

You are going to wonder why you never did it before. I have been more impressed with my Dolphin perhaps more than any other single product I've ever purchased. How well it works is nothing short of amazing. Worth every single penny.

Speaking of extension cords, despite all the literature that says don't use one, I assume that if you buy a high quality extension cord and use it carefully that it should be fine. My electrician thinks it would be. The extension cord will be well away from the pool and I plan to use a quality 12 gauge cord. Opinions?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks. Last question. If you have to turn off the power supply to clean the filter bag does the cleaning cycle (supposed to be 3 hours) resume automatically or does it start over. Used my Dolphin for the first time on Saturday and the clean filter light came on about halfway through the cycle. Love it so far.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.