The Big Drain..... and Refill

After 10 gallons of "10%" my FC was 18.5
just now added another 2 gallons
having to use double the liquid kinda defeats the savings of buying the cheapest stuff in town
Not a great feeling having to guess what the outcome will be when I add more.

Sparkle pools in town is having their sale this weekend. Hopefully their 10% is actually 10%

Are there any dates on your liquid chlorine? I've only used bleach, but I've always been able to find a date code. It's usually printed with a dot matrix onto the plastic bottle. You see something like "14 099" and some other numbers. That means the 99th day of 2014. If I'm careful at the store, I can get stuff that's about half as old as the oldest stuff on the shelf.

How's the pool looking? Did you get a new iphone? My husband was in a motorcycle accident last year and his memory wasn't the greatest. He swam with his Droid and killed it while I was at work. :shock: I tried to save it buy sitting it in a bowl of white rice but hours of lounging in the pool while in his pocket really killed it!

It's looking great!!
the wife complained a little about the smell while the chlorine was at 24 ppm but I told her it would go away.

My iphone is working like new!
I put it in a ziplock bag of rice for a week and had to charge it up again but it's working.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.