Why say NO to SWG for AGP!!

FYI bleach adds a minimal amount of salt but all the same, it adds salt over time with each addition.

I let go of the SWG too. I liked it but the pools kept rusting. I also never got the run time right and my chemistry was always off. I hope that everyone understands a SWG is not a set it and forget it situation.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We love our salt and wouldn't change for anything! We had it with our intex pool and yes, it absolutely rusts the metal. We upgraded this year to a sharkline matrix all resin pool knowing that we'd be using salt. Keeping my fingers crossed. Only bad thing is that the resin scratches up like crazy. the water bottles we had for the solar cover totally gouged up the top rail around the pool which really surprised me. I guess I assumed it was a higher quality plastic they used but apparently not! but that's OK, after two drinks you don't notice it anyway!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.