EasyTouch Booster Pump Problem

Dec 21, 2013
My booster pump had been making a loud noise for several days every time the cleaner turned on, so I ordered another one. My wife was home from work the other day and said the pool wasn't running. When I got home, I checked the breaker box and the pool breaker was tripped. The breaker controls the Pentair LA01N and the Intelliflo VS-3050. When I got home, I tried to reset it, but it kept tripping. So I disconnected the Booster pump wires and capped them off. I then reset the breaker and all seemed fine with the pool after that. Yesterday, I swapped out the booster pump with no issues, now when the Intelliflo is running, so is the booster....Did I miss something? On the Easy Touch panel, I have a button that turns the Intelliflo, a button for the cleaner, and a button for the water falls. I've searched and searched and can't seem to find anything. Also, I accidentally reset the Easy Touch panel and wiped all the info out....Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Pool is about 18,000 gallons.

I have the
Pentair VS-3050 Pool Pump
Pentair SF-N1-1-1/2AE - Water Falls
Pentair LA01N Booster pump, cleaner
Controlled by the Pentair Easy Touch Panel

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.