New L Shape pool in Georgia

What a great pool this has turned out to be! May I ask how many people use it on a daily basis?

4 to 14 people. We had 35-40 people over on July 5th and noone was crowded. Not everyone was in the pool at same time though. I have come home from work and there has been 10-14 teenagers in the pool at times since it has been open. We like to entertain.
u6a7y8u5.jpg

e8yba2es.jpg

Nothing wrong with the teenagers being at YOUR house! That's the way I would want it!!! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking at your thread because we are looking at putting in a L shape. Love all your pictures! We are looking at 18 x 46 x 20 x 40. After looking at your pictures I think that might me too big? Everyone keeps trying to talk us into smaller but we have 5 kids and don't want to feel cramped. Suggestions?? I want the shallow end to have enough space for volleyball and we are doing underliner steps that take up about 4 feet. Any help or ideas would be great!��

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.