A couple of pics of our Arizona pool

Very nice, we are going with Presidential as they are about to dig and the landscaping with another provider.

Cool, I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Who did your design? I saw your pool build thread, looks nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Jimbo
I just came across this thread, and I state that your pool looks amazing. What colored lighting was used for the pool? I know there are kits that you can intall, in which the light fixture contains colored LED's that are controlled by remote control. Is that what you used?

Hey nabril15, we used Intellibrite 5G LED lights and control them via the Easytouch.

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful pool! And thanks for taking the time to do that time lapse video of the build. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!! It was a lot of work to get all of the recordings but definitely worth it.

This thread is pretty old but I will add I think the OP did a great job with the fire pit. The mobile, wrought iron pit seems much more useful than the fixed, gas-fired pit we have, that we never seem to use. And you get to build a real fire! The caveman side of me that likes that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.