Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Allow myself to introduce...myself

1. Back To Top    #1

Allow myself to introduce...myself

New to the board--and pool ownership--so wanted to drop in and say hello.

I found this site on the link from thepoolforum. That seems like a nice group of folks so its a shame that new people can't join.

I was glad when I read about this new forum. I'm looking forward to hanging around.

My wife and I just bought a house with a pool and I'm researching refinishing options. If anyone needs me, I'll be the guy in the Pool Repair forum with the dazed look in his eyes.

There sure is a lot to learn, but I can't wait to dive in for the first time!

--Chris

2. Back To Top    #2
    welcome Chris! There are folks here who can help you with that dazed look... I hear coffee is great for that, also! 8)

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Welcome Chris!!! Keep us updated on the process. We all may learn something from your experience.
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions and I'll gladly post what I find out and eventually what goes right--and not so right.