Please help, we cannot afford the pool contractor...

Jan 5, 2014
Hi

I just finished my pool....

but i want to get it auto with easytouch, we invest too much money on it and cant pay what our contractor asks for it (automation)

so, i came here looking for answers, becouse pentair guides are a little confusing and does not gives all the info

This is what i have installed:
1 WHISPERFLO connected to all (caretaker, hydrojets from spa, 3 fountains, etc)
1 MASTERTEMP 400
7 color changin amerlite lights:
- 2 at the pool
- 1 at the spa
- 3 at the "3 fountains"
- Caretaker

So basically i want to do it wireless with the wireless controller, and control lights (3 diferent controls, 1 for spa, 1 for pool, and 1 for fountains), jets, heater and caretaker

Can someone guide me what to buy, ie easytouch 4 or 8, additional auxs? do a i need additional relays?, how many actuators, etc

If i buy it and i installed i know i can save a lot of money, here in Mexico, pool contractors are too expnsive.

i have atteched some photos, tell me if you need more.

Saludos!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 218
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 218
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 217
Wow, I've never seen a pool with a continuous negative edge like that. Is there a catch basin or trench that goes all the way around? I'd love to see construction pictures of how it was done.

I'm afraid I can't help on the automation front but you may receive more help if you post (or ask the moderators to move this) in the Everything Else section which includes automation: everything-else-f82.html

Good luck and hopefully someone will be along who can answer the automation questions for you.

cbink said:
Wow, I've never seen a pool with a continuous negative edge like that. Is there a catch basin or trench that goes all the way around? I'd love to see construction pictures of how it was done.

I'm afraid I can't help on the automation front but you may receive more help if you post (or ask the moderators to move this) in the Everything Else section which includes automation: everything-else-f82.html

Good luck and hopefully someone will be along who can answer the automation questions for you.

thank you, i will search for some pics i tooked, and upload them

saludos

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.