Is this a return?

Kelleyaynn

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Wilmington, DE
This is my second year of owning a pool and using BBB. It is the first year, however, I am going to close the pool myself. I feel really stupid, but I finally noticed what looks like another return in my pool situated at the deep end seat. It has a plug in it, which looks just like the plug I took out of the other two returns when I opened the pool this year. I can't believe I really didn't notice it until now.

Here's a picture of it:
6a1s.jpg

How can I tell for sure if it is another return? I have no documentation about this pool. The owner of the house didn't have any when we bought it. If it is a return, it hasn't been opened and used for the last two years. It wasn't blown out last year (I watched the pool guys blow out the lines). Should I leave it be and take out the plug when I open the pool next spring? If it is not a return, what is it?

Any help solving this mystery would be appreciated!

Kelley

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.