Poolskim setup issues

tcat - I just installed the slotted returns yesterday! I love the way they move water along the walls but not sure what they will do if anything for the center of the pool. The one in my steps area is definitely staying, it does great in keeping water moving out of that area.

I did put the bag facing the other way and I tried on the other return. It all worked the same, or I should say didnt work. The local dealer said I can install another PS on the other return but he didnt know if that would really help. He has installed them in larger pools like mine with no issues so wasnt sure why I was having problems. I may pay to have him come look at my setup or I may see about returning it. Right now its more of a personal challenge to get it working, I just cant figure out what is not working right.

Well PoolSkim USA called today after sending that video link last night. Seems they are none too pleased with that being up on YouTube because I have a "very isolated incident" and people could read into it wrong. Sure, whatever. They just dont want negative press up. I told them I wasnt trying to disparage the product, I was looking for help and I needed a public hosting site for the video.

They are refunding my money if I cant get it working this weekend. I plan on taking it completely apart and starting over from scratch.

Thanks for the help here. I'll update if I can get it working.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.