20'x 44'x10'd Slate Grey Black Granite liner IGP in MA

Good to know that it is fine to paint. I sent them the link to pentair that have the black skimmers. We'll see how that goes.
I am getting a price from Larry, but I am going to get a bunch of quotes on the patio work. 2000 sqft patio, so I need to shop it. :wink:

Steel panels are in!
ef382ff137665452bd4f55b7ec302781_zpsdeb0e1fa.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Doobs. Great process so far. Love Family pools! They said they'll cover it. I don't have a lot of trees, so it wouldn't do much. But it might make me feel better that it's slightly protected.

Coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it with the decking. :cheers:

We have a 3hp Pentair variable and it dropped our electric bill by $100/month when we switched. Also went with a Aquabot instead of the Polaris sweep that helped reduce the e-bill.

Day 1 2014. We're thawed out and putting the pool house basement in. This will house all the pool equipment in a nice dry, quiet, out of sight area and give me some great seasonal storage of pool stuff.

a85cefe1ffb59f7aba3b598670195f04_zpsf702277a.jpg

Updated renderings:

PoolPatioPlan-2014_C_1_zpsdfb6541b.jpg

PoolPatioPlan-2014_B_1_zps15b3905a.jpg

Doobs, its progressing but going slowly. The foundation and septic inspections delayed us a bit due to a last minute septic engineering request. I am going to update one large post after the building is completely up, but before patio work starts. Probably 2 weeks away.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.