Hello all

Jun 25, 2013
Memphis, TN
I've joined because my pool is sparkling clean and I don't need any help. I don't have any issues .... HEHEHE :blah:

JK JK

Wife and I just bought a home with Pool and am learning that it takes money to upkeep this thing!!!
Got the green pool. Ordered the K2006, shocking currently with lots-o-bleach. Found out Aldi's 96oz@6% for 1.29 is a great deal; best i've found so far.

I am diving into the BBB.

Also have to say that the Pool School you guys have put together is about amazing!!! still searching for the routine maintenance section. but right now that's not the issue!

Ben from Memphis!

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!! :wave:

Nice work on getting the test kit and finding Pool School ... you are already way ahead of many new members :goodjob:

Since the water is green and you are working through the Shock Process ... keep an eye on the amount of R-0871 you have left ... likely you will run out and should consider ordering refills already: http://www.tftestkits.net ... note that larger quantities are available than the 0.75 oz that your kit came with.

Welcome, and thank you for the nice words about the Forum. There are lots of helpful folks here and plenty to learn. Everything you will need to know about your pool can be found here in one form or another.

Enjoy the boards. :wave: