Finally done.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

DUDE!!!! You got any more of those "extras" laying around??? I sure could use some.....hehe Man, this looks awesome, you guys did a great job. Are you kidding, a 40" OUTSIDE!! The TV I have INSIDE is just a 50"....Yes, this is TV envy....hehe!

I was kinda wondering about some of those dimensions myself,,, like the size of the storage, bathroom, kitchen part, roof height, etc....

Really nice setup, and oh yeah,,,,my wife says thanks... You've got me talking about doing a cabana now!!!!
UFC,,,,here we come!!!!

DMAN

I'll see if I can post something up that shows some approx. dimensions. overall i think it was 18 deep x 24 wide and the back section (bath / storage) is 4' across so the cabana area is 14d x 24x... roof, again off memory, should be a 4/12 pitch with an 8' eave. The bath should be 8' deep, making it 4'x8'.

After having the TV in, I wish I would've went a little bigger... like a 46 or 50 because from across the pool, it's a little harder to see. Really a 60" would've been better... but something has to give in the budget, right :?

Yea, tomorrow, we have the last race in the Triple Crown for Big Brown, then later UFC Bedlam. Wind here has been just nuts... yesterday we had sustained winds of 55 and gusts to 65, couldn't hardly stand outside let alone use the pool/cabana which we had plans to bbq out there for my dads b-day, but nope. tomorrow we were planning on being out there for the fight and some grub, so I hope the wind calms, and then again out there on sunday. Dang texas wind!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.