deployed husband, desperate military spouse

water is fairly clear, just not crystal. again i looked at the chlorine/cya chart Isaac suggested, with a cya of 60 my shock target is 24, correct? if so, that increases my chlorine volume to 11 gallons. should i go thru the whole draining process again? UGH!! or add the 11 gals of chlorox?? i am checking the FC CC and TC using the chlorine drop test (R870 powder, swirling adding R871 solution, counting drops...etc) is this the same as the FAS/DPT, also mentioned by Isaac? this will be TRULY the 7th time to drain...not just a little drain. maybe I should call someone to come on site before i really mess up the liner...OR what the hay....its just a liner...right? close to insanity!

Is the pool water green or cloudy have you tried doing the overnight chlorine loss test if you do the overnight chlorine loss test and pass you'll know that you don't have to shock

Technically if your water still cloudy you're supposed to keep shocking but if you don't lose any chlorine overnight and everything is dead and it's just gonna be a matter time for your filter to filter out all the dead algae and organisms

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.