Always wanted a pool and a Golden Retriever. he wont get out

Re: Always wanted a pool and a Golden Retriever. he wont get

Typically wading and sipping a beer. lol
My dog sits by the pool or swims. Another question. sorry i found a gold mine for questions. Is it ok to let your dog in the pool? lots of hair for sure.

I like to swim, wade.. then lay in the sun. So the wind/ ambient temp plays a role for sure.

awesome answers.. well I'm going to post to another forum. .See if i can get some feedback on selecting a filter. I know there is probably allot to read out there. But I'm going to have questions I'm sure. I think if i get a new filter and maybe an automation system I'll be pretty well set. i love my pool, its something I always wanted. Now I'm close to retiring and i have a place i can call my own and a pool and a dog that loves to swim.
Thank you so much for your replies and help.

Looks like my SWG unit is producing chlorine pretty good. In six hours its up to 1-2 on my test now. I'll let it run in superchlorinate all night and see what i have in the morning.

As a preemptive response, for your size pool, we would recommend these as minimum filter sizes:
260 sqft cartridge
3.3 sqft (24.6" diameter) sand
50 sqft DE

DE or filter? and why ? I am considering a back flush system right now.. any reasons?
By the way I suspect my Controller for SWG is bad..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.