Nozzles for Jandy Deck Jets? Cool options?

shep377

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Attn Geniuses.. So I built in the Jandy deck jets in my pool so that I get cool fountains of water.. but they are quite noisy when the water hits the um... water. :) But on the other hand, so are the kids!

I got to wondering... these fittings are standard thread.. I wonder if I could get replacement tips on the nozzles that would... create that perfect silent stream, or perhaps a fog spray, or perhaps a fan of water? All cool thinks that the kids would love.

Anyone try this?

Cheers

This is a very old thread that I am surprised never was answered. I just finished a pool build in our backyard and I have the same questions as you do. I'm wondering if you ever found a solution or what worked or didn't work to quiet the water hitting water sound and possibly use the deck jets as a misting system or whatever else. If you're still around, look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.