Still cloudy...

May 19, 2013
Help please! My pool is still cloudy after several bags of shock and liquid chlorine. I had my water tested professionally yesterday and cya was in check and ph was fine. I was told to add 2 more bags of shock and conditioner and let pump run over night. Still reading between 2 and 4 in chlorine and ph is fine but water is very cloudy this morning. Any suggestions?

Youe chlorine levels are not at shock level. You must raise it to shock level and keep it there by testing and adding chlorine as needed to maintain shock level. You do this until your water is clear. Run your filter 24/7 until clear. Your now going to be told in following posts to read pool school, buy a good test kit, and that the pool store is stupid (it is)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I had my water tested professionally yesterday and cya was in check and ph was fine.
:shock: Well, I suggest you order one of the recommended test kits so that you can have a professional test, done by YOU!
The fav around here is the TF100. Link in my sig.

"in check and fine" don't mean anything to us. We need test results from a good test kit.

So, two things: First order a test kit and second, start reading Pool School!

Once we get a set of test results, we can help you :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.