Rebuilding my pool -- How much $$$ do you think?

Apr 25, 2012
I have a standard vinyl liner pool (about 15k gallons) with a deep end and a shallow end. The top of the pool is set about 30" above the level of my house and a cement patio was built around it with a retaining wall about 8 feet away from my house.

My questions:

1. Is it possible to have the whole area reconstructed and have the pool dropped down 30" to be level with the house?
2. How expensive is something like this? Even a ballpark figure would be welcomed.

Thanks!

You can raise or lower an entire pool and surrounding deck and earth all at once. You will need to demo everything, regrade, and build a new pool from scratch. You can of course reuse the pump and filter, and maybe salvage the skimmers and possibly even some plumbing. But don't count on salvaging the liner, foam, walls, or any cement. Essentially you are looking at the same price of a new pool, minus the cost of pump and filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.