Pool Calculator App

dschribs

Mar 14, 2013
CT
I see the IPhone app store has the Pool Calculator app available. I don't see it on Google Play however...

Anyone know if there is an App for Android phones that let's you change to bleach as your method of sanitizer - similar to what the on line pool calculator allows you to do??

Thanks!

I am using "Pool Pal" and it seems to work very well. It even gives suggested values from various sources with TFP being one of those sources. I use it for the doses (I use bleach) and to log my water tests, but if you are looking for a pool volume calculator, I don't know if it will do that or not.

I would be interested in hearing what other people are using on Android.

linda1 said:
I have the pool calculator on my ipod. When I bought a new phone I tried the pool pal and it isn't too bad.
How do you like it? Does it have the BBB option?

I have the Pool Calculator app on my iPhone, but it could really use some updating (hasn't been updated since 2011 :?). I wish it had the ability to save your test results so you could see progress/past results. I love the Pool Calculator web page, and the fact that the app using the same logic...just wish the app was a little more robust (especially for it's $4.99 price tag).

Anyone using anything else that works well?

How do you like it? Does it have the BBB option?
It's ok. After using the pool calculator for so many years I find this one taking me a little longer to get use to. It does give you options to select which chemical you want to use and strength etc. Being free, I'm not going to complain about it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.