Bonding?

wtrtoys

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
North Canton, Ohio
Well I thought I did a great job with my equipment pad relocation........ until I noticed this word keep coming up "Bonded" well guess what if my pool was, its not anymore :hammer: . Now I do think I recall seeing the wire but thought it was just a grounding wire that I would move to the new location with a new ground round. Does everyone think I should redig up my yard and find that wire to connect to my pump? :( or will I be ok without it? (And yes I already probably know the answer to this but figured it was worth a shot

Yea, that should be connected.

The bonding wire just needs to be connected to the rest of the bonding, which goes all the way around the pool. It doesn't need to be connected to the specific wire that it used to be connected to. Depending on your situation, it is possible that you can find some other location that has a bonding wire that is easier to access.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.