Intex metal frame 16x48 refilling after "winter" (Florida)

Apr 18, 2013
Hello all!

Came across this site after having an unsuccessful last pool season. Well I had the pool drained and disconnected however the pool wasnt covered over our "winter" because someone through the cover away because it "got dirty". :roll: Well I have cleaned out the leaves, planning on shifting it to a new location, ordering a intex 2600 gph sand filter, and cleaning the intex SWG with vinegar.

Now before I continue on this path to reopening the pool this weekend and spending additional money is it safe to continue? The liner had no leaks when it was drained around October and rather be safe than sorry.

Gracias folks!

Re: Intex metal frame 16x48 refilling after "winter" (Florid

Welcome to tfp, theproj :wave:

theproj said:
Now before I continue on this path to reopening the pool this weekend and spending additional money is it safe to continue? The liner had no leaks when it was drained around October and rather be safe than sorry.
It is not clear to me what your concern is. I would think you are good to go and setup. Make sure you study poolschool (link always at upper right), especially this article here: http://www.troublefreepool.com/pool-school/water_balance_saltwater_generator

Re: Intex metal frame 16x48 refilling after "winter" (Florid

Make sure the new location is level and you have supports under the legs. We see a lot of Intex's with "Help it's out of level" threads.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.