Pool return, internal thread to external thread adapter

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
Hello I want to buy a pool devil pro. Here is the link to the product im talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/Pooldevil-Automat ... pool+devil

I've owned one of these before and it worked great! I hardly ever had to vacuum because it picked everything up before it fell to the bottom.
I misplaced it now Iwant to buy a new one.

The only problem is I got new hardware for our return and now I don't have any external threads, they are now internal. The pool devil requires external threads so I was wanting to know if they sell adapters. Something I can screw into the return to give me external threads. I measured the diameter of the internal threads and it looks to be 2". If someone could link me to one of these adapters it would be much appreciated. I guess im looking in the wrong places. Thanks in advance.

The eyeball fitting should be three parts. You should be able to take the collar off the fitting you removed and have the collar, eyeball and wall fitting. Screw the fitting back into the wall and use the collar to hold the pool devil adapter in place.

Are the majority of return fittings 1 1/2 inch

Merged by moderator ... please keep similar questions together. Thanks, jblizzle

This thread is related to another thread: pool-return-internal-thread-to-external-thread-adapter-t57042.html

Im trying to find an eye ball kit. My return does not have external threads they are internal. I measured the diameter of the internal threads and it was two inches. All of the fitting I find are 1.5 inch.

Are the majority of return fitting 1.5 inch?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.