My Goodness! The Pricing on Ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2012
A couple of months ago, a person could buy 1000 rounds of PMC .223 @ $319 and $199 for Tula of the same quantity, all day, everyday.

Now we've got bidding into the mid $700 range of the PMC and in the mid $500 range for the Tula.

Wishing I would have depleted my savings account on this ammo back in summer and had it up for auction now.

I'd be making some major PROFIT! :hammer:

Velocity_Stack said:
A couple of months ago, a person could buy 1000 rounds of PMC .223 @ $319 and $199 for Tula of the same quantity, all day, everyday.

Now we've got bidding into the mid $700 range of the PMC and in the mid $500 range for the Tula.

Wishing I would have depleted my savings account on this ammo back in summer and had it up for auction now.

I'd be making some major PROFIT! :hammer:

---This post has been edited to remove politically divisive commentary---257WbyMag - Forum Moderator.

You can make your own bullets, super stinking easy.
The only problem is you still need black powder, but it's not smokeless powder. So it is cheaper, but still a bit spendier than it once was.

You could make your own, but that's kinda asking for it. LOL

---This post has been edited to remove politically divisive commentary---257WbyMag - Forum Moderator.

I am a shooter too and just like many other shooters, I have opinions regarding the political environment. However, this is NOT the place to vent your political opinions, no matter what they are. This thread is locked to prevent further commentary on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.