Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: About The Deep End

1. Back To Top    #1

About The Deep End

This area is for delving into more advanced topics, debating the finer points of pool care, etc. If you are discussing a topic in the general forums that invites or requires a more detailed reply, you may be invited to continue here or a moderator may even split a thread and move posts here.

However,
    generally speaking, while these topics may help make your pool care even easier, they may not be essential for the average pool owner to get their pool clean and clear.

I encourage you to familiarize yourself with basic pool chemistry and principles before participating in this area. As with ALL areas of TFP, you are expected to remain courteous and keep disagreements civil.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

I think a more appropriate forum for many of the users here would be titled 'Off the deep end'.
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoPie
    I think a more appropriate forum for many of the users here would be titled 'Off the deep end'.
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!