Luna quartz

Jul 19, 2007
Katy, TX
Our current pool has pebble tec. Love the look hate the maintance and it tears my kids up. We are moving and planning on building another pool. It was suggested we try Luna quartz and they can add extra abalone shells. Anyone have this? Thoughts? Thanks.

Andiejj said:
Our current pool has pebble tec. Love the look hate the maintance and it tears my kids up. We are moving and planning on building another pool. It was suggested we try Luna quartz and they can add extra abalone shells. Anyone have this? Thoughts? Thanks.

This may not be useful but we have vinyl and I LOVE the way it feels on the feet. I have had problems with plaster pools in the past tearing my feet up and didn't like the idea of a vinyl pool - but after having used one for the summer - I like it.

What did you end up with?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.