Anyone with any experience of the SMART pool shock at home d

Re: Anyone with any experience of the SMART pool shock at ho

No, but it appears to be 10% sodium hypochlorite (assuming your are referring to the liquid). Should work great for chlorinating. How much do they want for it?

I'd like to know how much it is there too.
Be sure and check how old it is, see if you can find a pull date on it, or something.
But if there isn't one, just find out how much of it the store moves and how quickly they turn over their stock of it.

That product is made by Sunbelt Chemical in FL.
Slowes (Lowes) is supposed to have it in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, this was reported by another user. They paid an astonishing $1.50 for it!! :shock:

They want $16 and change at HD. A bottle of clorox is $4 a the local dollar store. About an hour away from FW' do getting into the metroplex on a regular basis is a pain. Sunbelt has a Texas manufacturing center' so pretty close

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Price is per case. Cannot find anything at $1.00 a bottle. So far prices are between $3 & $4 a bottle for 6% hypochlorite. Any suggestions for anything cheaper to the south/southwest of DFW would be great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I buy my bleach @ Fred Meyer, it's a Pacific Northwest company, but Kroger, who's nationwide, bought them about 5 years ago or so.

It is the cheapest price I have found here @ $2.69/182oz works out to .2463c/CL Oz.
It's cheaper than Walnasty, Costco and anywhere else I have looked, even a restaurant supply store.

I don't know why people buy Clorox for their pool, here where I live, it's a RIP OFF!!

This stuff has a pull date on it and it's always a little over a year out, so you know it's fresh.

Kroger is all over the place, Fry's, Kroger, Ralph's, you name it, they have probably a dozen plus brand stores.
Just checked the Dallas area, tons of Kroger stores around there.

I don't know if it'll be the same price down by you, but something tells me it'll be cheaper than it is here, since you're in pool country and right near a Sunbelt plant.

Good luck! Btw, the formula is: Multiply the number of ounces by the CL concentration in decimal form, then divide the cost by that.
So here's what I did for the 182oz 6% Kroger bleach.
182x0.06=10.92
2.69/10.92=0.2463369963369963

My best friend has an employee discount, so sometimes I get it cheaper when I can catch him, when I do, it's 0.2217c/CL Oz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.