50 lbs of Trichlor 3-inch tablets - mistake

Nov 25, 2018
Maryland
If anyone is interested in "helping" me correct my egregious error in purchasing 50lb of 3-inch trichlor tablets, I would like to sell them. Only after purchasing them did I come to the understanding of the way of BBB method and learn that my pool already had plenty of CYA. Now I am stuck with way too many tablets. Any advice on where to sell them or how to store them so they stay fresh for multiple years? I just purchased them this spring.

Best,

If anyone is interested in "helping" me correct my egregious error in purchasing 50lb of 3-inch trichlor tablets, I would like to sell them. Only after purchasing them did I come to the understanding of the way of BBB method and learn that my pool already had plenty of CYA. Now I am stuck with way too many tablets. Any advice on where to sell them or how to store them so they stay fresh for multiple years? I just purchased them this spring.

Best,

I am in the same boat.

Keep them. Use them when you go on vacations. As was stated, they will last for years. They are also good for micro increases to CYA.

Reactions: Tena
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.