Compare circupool and compupool models ?

Jul 30, 2012
Hello all,

I'm looking to buy an SWG and I'm hesitating between the CPSC36 and the RJ45, I've seen the prices are quite different and I'd like to know what are the differences between these 2 models, I've read that some user has had a reply from them (they are the same company) over the phone that the RJ is a better product and that's why it's more expensive but I'd like to have a bit more info than that.

thanks

There are only three visible differences, the plastic cases are different colors, the CircuPool comes with a special return fitting, and the CircuPool warranty is substantially better. Otherwise, they look and behave identically, and are manufactured by the same manufacturer. Personally, I would go for the less expensive one, but some people might like the stronger warranty.

Thanks for all the input.

As far as I can see the only REAL difference is the return jet (because a timer programming override is not worth any money for me....)

What is this return jet, anything useful or another marketing idea based on nothing ?

Thanks a lot again

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.