Trouble with my east touch remote

Jul 29, 2012
Hello... I am new here and I am having trouble with my east touch remote. I see the posts... but how do I "re-address" my remote as it was put? I just get the no comm message. Totally frustrated. I tried to operate my spa from the wall unit and half drained my spa... yikes! :twisted:

Any tips on how to re sync the unit would be appreciated. Thanks

Also beware of baby monitors. I had an issue with an old Summer Infant Analog AV monitor that was conflicting with the Easy Touch. The monitor has two channels "A" and "B". If the camera was in one, I would get bad static on the monitor. If it was in the other, the monitor would be fine but it would cause the Easy Touch to fail with No Comm. I ended up just switching baby monitors to the more recent Slim and Secure digital series. No more conflicts. So make sure you or your neighbors don't have a baby monitor conflicting with your yard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.