Liquidator Online

Mwjman1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2012
So, it took forever for the LQ to show up, due to coming from the west coast and the free shipping....but it arrived in one piece with the 3/8 upgrade and I spent the evening plumbing it in.

Since I do have an AGP, I was concerned about flow. I do have a skimmer and a main drain, but the pump is on the low side of the pool, nearly at ground level and about 4ft from the pool.

I opted to use 1 1/2" T's with 1/2" pipe threads built in along with 1/2" pipe to 3/8 quick connects to make the connections to the LQ, since I was doing some other work at the same time.

With it fired up, I am able to get to about 4.25 on the flow gauge, if I restrict the 3-way valve that mixes the skimmer and main drain, I can get it to max out. With both on 50/50, I can easily sustain 3, and max it out over 4 as stated above.

The questions: am I good to go? Or do I need to run restricted?

I only was able to put 2 gallons of chlorine in the unit as it was getting dark...went back out with a flashlight to ensure there were no leaks...still seeing yellow in the bottom and no leaks. :mrgreen:

The metallic water generator and cyanuric acid dispenser have been retired. :

Oh, and I left the tails on the wire ties, I hear this helps the FC... :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.