New construction in Dallas TX

Band made finals, came in 7 of 10 overall. Really good since they have a new band director this year!

I had a close call with Algae, I started shocking. I will see if I pass the FC test tonight. It started looking cloudy and smelling sour, I am happy I got on top of it. I am still having trouble with how much chemicals to add because I am guessing at the size of the pool. I don't exactly trust the pool builders number yet. Bummed summer is gone and swimming is gonna be slim until next season :( It's pretty to look at, and I still have the hot tub! Oh and I did buy a small fire pit, can't wait to use it!!

I bet it was exciting watching all the bands compete - that is awesome!! Especially with a new director..

Well, I know what you mean about the pool size. If you post your numbers, the folks here will walk you thru to get everything back on track. Good luck with that! I had a round of algae right at first too, don't feel bad. You'll get it!!!

Yeah! A new fire pit! You'll love it! Is it wood or gas?

Hows the algae coming along? I'm betting you are sitting around the fire pit just about now. LOL!

I've got to check my numbers in the am.. my FC has been running high, so I've made some adjustments to the run time and the salt output. (Hoping I don't let it get too low now.. ) Just my luck!

Someone had posted this bargain as a good deal - I bought one, and will buy a backup one. I didn't know how to attach you to the thread, so here is the link: http://www.directmaterial.com/2_Liquid_ ... pb204l.htm

I asked Karman this question too... how long does it take to heat your spa when it's this cold? We haven't been in ours... it's a long run back to the house. HAHA!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.