Excited about the future...

Jan 21, 2011
I am in the process of having an inground pool installed by next year (may make it this year). In the past 3-4 weeks, I have become addicted to reading the post. At first is was for ideas on equipment, types, etc. Now I am enjoying reading peoples water issues and trying to predict the answers. Without a pool I have nothing to compare it to, but at least my logic is going that direction. I watched my dad spend thousands of dollars on his hot tub chemicals. I believe the BBB method makes sense, because I heard all the different directions they sent him with chemicals.

BTW, growing up I lifeguarded at a public pool. I can remember changing out the canisters of cholrine gas. I also remember we had to do it in 3's. One had to stay outside in case someone passed out. The BBB method sounds easier.

The people here are very friendly and extremely helpful.............I think you have made a wise choice going with the BBB Method, I am a first time pool owner and my pool is sparkling because I have learned to understand and take control of my pool. Good Luck on your pool build and we love to see pics during the whole process.

Well, you are certainly going to be starting off on the right path with a good understanding :goodjob:

Make sure you order your test kit before your pool is ready to start filling (BTW, if you appreciate the forum and you become a member here, you get a $10 discount on the TF100 ... just so you know :wink: ).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.