Tf-100 test kit issue!!!!!!

May 31, 2012
Western, Wisconsin
I was able to figure this out but others may not so I thought it would be helpful to others in the case this has happened to them. I received mt test kit today and there were two bottles marked R-0010 on with clear chemical in it and one with a blue chemical in it. On the calcium hardness test it states to add 20 drops of R-0010 (i assume this is the clear chemical) and then the instruction states to add 5 drops of R-0011L (I assume this is the blue chemical) My Blue bottle and clear bottle were both marked R-0010. I am assuming that the wrong lable was applied to a bottle. Can someone clarify this for me?

Attachments

• IMG_20120607_192925.jpg
    IMG_20120607_192925.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 162
duraleigh said:
That's exactly what happened. I am sending you a properly labeled R-0011L tomorrow but you can use the mislabeled one as needed. Please PM me your first and last name.
Excuse Dave he was having a senior moment..lol..just picking you are the best.you know he mixes&label's in the outhouse.He has no light's to see what he is doing.lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.