Intex Support

Apr 11, 2012
Bloomsdale, Mo
Hey everyone,

I am not sure if anyone else has ever tried to use the "Support" system that Intex has but I just tried and :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:

I first tried to use their online form to send them a message requesting some information on the 22' Ultra Frame we are getting, after filling it all out and typing my questions, when I hit the send button, I get a FULL page of Javascript errors, I tried to send it several times and the result was always the same... :grrrr: :grrrr:

So this morning I tried calling them.... :grrrr: :grrrr:

The lady I "tried" talking to could barely speak english, (if that is what you want to call it), when I asked to speak with someone that could actually speak English she said all I could do is call back, (and wait in line for another 20 mins, and take my chances that I would not end up with her again), or she could help me...NOT... :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:

I was wanting to find out if they had a layout drawing they could e-mail me, what the support spacing was, and what the PSI load is supposed to be for the supports, she informed me that they do not have internet access there thus no e-mail, and that if I told her, (again), what information I wanted she would email it to me this evening when she got home, but then turned right around after I restated my request and said they don't have that information.

I then asked if they had a tech support section, and she said she could transfer me to their sales dept, so I said fine, (thought maybe I could at least talk to someone speaking English), after another 5 min wait she came back and said they were all busy.

Anyone else ever tried calling them?

Sorry for the rant, but I am much less than impressed with their "Support" system, and I haven't even bought the pool yet.

I haven't had to call them yet and have read from reviews from others that have had the same problem. You might want to post your questions you have about your pool here at TFP. I'm sure others with the same pool can help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.