Got the pavers in.
Got a little smoothing out to do in middle, then plastic/sand......
Waiting on a bag of frame pins to come in mail....
But caught this on Craigslist today!
IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

Got it for $40!

Welcome. I am in North Texas as well. Looking forward to seeing your project completed. I am having my AGP installed for me. No way my fat butt can do what you are doing. lol. That is a sturdy ladder. I had that same one on my old 18ft Doughboy and it held me no problem. Good luck on your pool!

Suffered some set backs........
First I ordered a Frame T and a bag of Frame pins. Came in today. Wouldn't ya know it- WRONG ONES on BOTH counts..... Second We've had about 2-3" of rain so it seems.....Oh well..... I'm one frame pin short so back to the waiting game......

Glock said:
Welcome. I am in North Texas as well. Looking forward to seeing your project completed. I am having my AGP installed for me. No way my fat butt can do what you are doing. lol. That is a sturdy ladder. I had that same one on my old 18ft Doughboy and it held me no problem. Good luck on your pool!
MEsquite? I got a few buddies over there. One actually gave me his 2 speed pump he had on his pool. It was a 18ft AGP and may it RIP.....

Good news tho! The Polygroup called ( manufacturers of my pool) and decided to just ship me the correct parts and I can keep the wrong ones.
Anyone need a round T frame piece and pins?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pulled out liner today....... OMG......... It was nasty. Cleaned it up some. Going to have to clean it some when I set it up......
I'm going to have to email the guy I got pool from (for free) and thank him for having more money than sense. Instead of cleaning it himself, he just bought another pool............ :party:

recieved the frame pins, but no frame t piece that i ordered.
so waiting again on hold for them to answer phone.... 20 minutes now and counting

Ok 30 minutes on hold and got ahold of someone. They don't have the T piece- out of stock... Waiting on delivery.. Told them to refund my money and I'll just use the one I have. I'll just paint the rusted part or the part.....
Polygroup - don't buy their pool their customer service sucks...... IMO

I am also north of dallas... I started doing the ground work on our 18x52 ultra frame and then husband kept saying how easy it should be so I sat on the couch watching out the door for several weeks while he leveled the ground... I just shook my head the entire time..ha LOTS of wth are you doings..haha but its up now not to much off. I am also on the hunt for another ladder but only find the short ones. All the good stuff is all in Arlington or somewhere out there.

mom27girls said:
I am also north of dallas... I started doing the ground work on our 18x52 ultra frame and then husband kept saying how easy it should be so I sat on the couch watching out the door for several weeks while he leveled the ground... I just shook my head the entire time..ha LOTS of wth are you doings..haha but its up now not to much off. I am also on the hunt for another ladder but only find the short ones. All the good stuff is all in Arlington or somewhere out there.

I had to go to Rowlett for mine. WELL worth the drive. I think......

Drive would be depending on time you went..ha but yea I have seen tons of ladders and trampolines in that area. Must be from all the storms we have had last few months. The kind you got is what I am wanting for mine. I have friends that want to come hang out in our pool buttttt the ladder is to small for them, heck I can hardly fit myself threw them..ha and im not big at all. and its wobbley and the handle bars fall off all the time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.