Haugh's pool parts

tylrwb

May 12, 2012
I am looking for a top plate for a 27" old silver birch Haugh's pool. Does anyone know how i can get this. i have been all over the internet and have not found anything. Sears used to sell the part but says - no longer available. Pool was purchased in 1994.

thanks

Good luck, and let me know if you find anyone that sells Haugh parts -- I need too replace my plastic rail covers.

Here's one tidbit I found online here http://www.century-heating.com/en/corpo ... ns/history

1994 Haugh's Products developed "Century Heating" line of stoves

1997 Orillia facility was purchased by Jacuzzi
- Facility continued to make pool parts, now for Jacuzzi

2003 CFM purchases the Jacuzzi Heating division
- Continued to supply labor for pool parts, material & machines owned by the pool division

2006 CFM Orillia continues to employ +100 employees manufacturing wood stoves
- Continue to supply labor to produce parts for pool company

2008 CFM Corporation has seek protection from its creditors. Under the Monitor's supervision, the assets of CFM have been sold to various entities. Stove Builder International has purchased, as of July 19, 2008, the assets of the CFM's plate steel stove division located in Orillia, Ontario. More precisely, SBI has acquired all the rights to the Century Heating brand.

2008 The new century-heating.com web site was launched in December 2008.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.